Texts for the current issue of “Przegląd Zachodniopomorski” can be submitted anytime until the end of May this year. After sending in the text, the author receives confirmation of receipt. Texts submitted after this date will be postponed for further proceeding and possibly published in the next issue. The reviewing procedure duration is ca 2 months and authors are informed of its outcome immediately.
The author is not charged any fee for publication nor is paid any royalties for the submitted texts.
Publication languages: “Przegląd Zachodniopomorski” publishes texts in Polish, English, and German. All the texts are accompanied with a summary in English.
Principles of editing texts submitted to “Przegląd Zachodniopomorski”
The text should be formatted in accordance with the guidelines of the Szczecin University Press. The volume should not exceed 15 pages (Times New Roman12, 1.5 line spacing).
The texts intended for sections Articles or Materials should be accompanied by abstracts in the Polish language, containing the title of the article, its main ideas, keywords, and the references. The abstract cannot exceed one page length. The authors who used online publications with DOI numbers, are requested to include them in the references in the following form: https://doi.org/10.0000/00000.00.
Figures attached to the text should be precisely described with indication of their source of origin and names of the author or photographer. Figures should be sent as separate jpg files of resolution at least 300 dpi, black and white. Miniatures should be included in the text. The same principles apply to other attachments to the main text, e.g. the diagrams.
Please format footnotes according to the form presented below (file “Chicago citation style”). If the footnotes are not properly formatted the text will be returned to the author.
The texts should be sent to the address: redakcja(at)przegladzachodniopomorski.pl.
The Editorial Staff of „Przegląd Zachodniopomorski” values professional reliability. Revealed cases of violating the said reliability will be strongly condemned.
The author’s ORCID number (to be generated at orcid.org) should be attached to the e-mailed text.
Articles are published under CC-BY-SA licence and the Editorial Staff charges no fees for publishing them (APC).
Text should be prepared in Microsoft Office Word, according to the following guidelines:
· font: Times New Roman, 12 points
· margins: 2.5 cm (default in Microsoft Office Word)
· do not use upper case letters or small capital letters
· text justified: with the exception of some quotes, titles, headings, elements of tables and computer graphics
· line spacing 1.5 (it also concerns the captions of tables and pictures and foot/endnotes)
· indentation of first lines in paragraphs (default)
· pages numbered
· option to divide words – off
· footnotes inside the text – according to APA (surname, year of publication) (surname, surname, year of publication)
· tables and diagrams (editable) together with the titles in the right place of the text
· (in addition, files – if created in Excel, Statistica, CorelDraw, PowerPoint, and the like – should be prepared so as to be readable in black and white version, Times New Roman, font size 8 or 9 points, width – up to 12.5 cm, height – up to 17 cm)
· graphic elements (e.g. photos, pictures and the like) should be prepared in the best possible way and saved in one of the following formats: *.jpg, *.eps or *.pdf. Photos – 300 dpi, (width – up to 12.5 cm, height – up to 17 cm). Illustrations, diagrams, pictures taken from the internet should not be included
· formulae: main text – 10 points, superscripts/subscripts – 7 points, width – up to 12 cm; formulae and notations – Times New Roman font, 10 points; variables – italics; numbers – normal font; if formulae are written in the program of formulae, they need to be placed inside the text as editable elements (!)
· getting the CONSENT OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNERS and revealing the source(s) of the materials used in the publication lie with the author(s)
Each graphic element should be additionally sent as a separate file