Authors are invited to publish their articles in English (title and summaries in Polish).
Deadline for the full versions of texts to be sent to EPT 2019, No 2 (46): 10-09-2019
the article should be sent to the address: email@example.com
Authors with foreign affiliation are excluded from payment.
The journal allows authors to hold their copyrights without any restrictions.
Tips for authors
• in the top-left corner – the first and last names of the author(s), their academic degree(s)/title(s), the university or institution they represent and their email(s)
• Title and summary in English (not more than half a page)
• Keywords (3–5) in English and Polish
• JEL (3) codes, https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php
• Introduction with the objective of the article clearly defined
• Consecutive parts of the article
• Footnotes- APA style
• Size of the article – 20,000 characters
• at the end – Title and summary in Polish (not more than half a page)
• In addition to the article, scans of statements should be sent (available in the editorial ethics tab.)
When the text is edited on a computer the following rules should be applied:
• font – Times New Roman;
• space between lines – 1.5;
• margins – 2.5 cm, both left and right;
• font size in all the text – 12 points;
• the use of bold and italics are permitted, but the use of underlining is not;
• tables and pictures (graphs, diagrams) should be clear and prepared in black and white;
• the width of tables and pictures – up to 12.5 cm, their height – up to 17 cm;
• if pictures are prepared in CorelDraw or Excel they should be sent as separate files;
• photos – 300 dpi, width – up to 12.5 cm, height – up to 17 cm;
• scanned pictures and diagrams – black and white, 600-1200 dpi in the format of *.tif or *.jpg;
• including illustrations, diagrams and pictures taken from the internet is forbidden;
• formulae: the main text – 11 points, superscript/subscript – 7 points, formula width – 12 cm.